Click on the link below to view or download the report
You can download our 2019 Annual Report by clicking on the link below
In support of government’s effort to contain the spread of the Corona virus, the Ombudsman has put the following measures in place in order to safely continue rendering our services to the people of Namibia.
- Our head office in Windhoek and regional offices in Otjiwarongo, Keetmanshoop, Swakopmund, Ongwediva and Katima Mulilo offices have reopened as of 5 May 2020.
- Complainants’ will be required to make use of hand sanitizer (provided by us) and will not be allowed to enter the premises without a face mask.
- Our Facebook page along with our telephone and SMS Line, 20401 will also be operational and we urge those who are able to make use of these platforms, to do so and thereby avoid visiting our premises. We also encourage the public to visit our website where you can download a complaint form and thereafter submit a complaint via email
- We encourage complainants to come by themselves; unless such a person requires some form of assistance, in which case they can be accompanied by the person assisting them.
- Complainants will be required to sit one meter away from each other in the waiting area.
The Ombudsman would like to encourage everyone to play their part in curbing the spread of the virus by adhering to the regulations and precautionary measures prescribed by the authorities.
We can be reached as follows;
Windhoek 061 2073111
Katima Mulilo- 066 253841
Keetmanshoop- 063 221028
Ongwediva – 065 234444
Swakopmund – 064 406834
Otjiwarongo- 067 304078
Facebook: Office of the Ombudsman Namibia